* Be rested. To make you feel less sensitive during your brazilian wax session, try to avoid caffeine, stress and nicotine. Be sure to have lots of sleep so that you can relax.
* Be hairy. Your hair should be within 0.25 to 0.50 inches in length (which makes it long enough to lay flat on your skin). Please don’t shave for at least three weeks prior to your appointment to ensure that your hair is long enough! Otherwise it will not be possible to have a clean removal. Also, if you’ve ‘let it go’ down there and it seems out of control, don’t worry! Our specialists will trim any longer hairs to the proper length prior to the removal process. This will ensure less pain during the waxing process.
* Be comfortable. If possible, wear loose clothing that day to prevent irritation in the post-wax phase.
* Be relaxed. Reportedly the more relaxed your muscles are, the better your hair removal results will be!
* Watch your fashion choices. Wear loose and cotton clothing for the next few days.
* Short-term abstinence. Sexual activity should be avoided for at least 24 – 48 hours as your pores are open and vulnerable to irritation and infection
* No Shaving. Shaving can trigger skin problems after waxing. Instead, apply a hair inhibitor to slow the regrowth of hair. Hair inhibitors can last up to two months
SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT WITH ME
Refer friends and receive access to discounts, free products, or services.